This release of ControlSpace Remote software adds the support for the following new features:
- Support for ESP-880A/880AD/1240A/1240AD
- Support for PS404D/PS604D amplifiers
- Updated Device list
Defects Fixed in this release
- PSet dropdown list were not recalling PSet
- Grouped amplifier outputs (PM and PS) defaulted to max 12 dB instead of 0dB
- Could not send to mobile device when Tone EQ is only control on panel
- Panel was incorrectly centered when "Center Controls Horizontally" is checked
- Blank site name was displaying in client as "SITE NAME"
- Deleting panel from layout menu caused scroll bar to default to top
- "Blank Panel" template displayed leading "-"
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to receive project on Mac Client
- Minimum toolbar was not showing settings icon
- Canvas size did not correctly match device size
Bose ControlSpace Remote Custom 2.5 can be downloaded from PRO.BOSE.COM.
CSRclient for Apple devices (Apple Store) is scheduled for February 7th.