Have anyone else notice that the CC64 sometimes stop to respond after update to csd5.5
This has been reproduced several times.
See test procedure below.
- Open the attached file from CSD 5.4
- Upload / and test the CC64
- Go offline/flash
System is OK/normal operation.
- Open CSD 5.5
- Open the attached file
- Update FW from Hardware Manager / reboot.
- Upload file again and the CC64 don’t respond anymore.
- Go offline and delete the WP22/ upload the file and the CC64 responds again.
All FW is up to date / CC64 is on Legacyport.
- Delete WP22 and upload the file.
- Go offline and flash the system.
- Go online / and select "Get from Device"
- Go offline but don't flash.
- Add the WP22 and associate.
- Upload / send to device.
- Go offline /flash