We will be migrating this forum, with all of the posts and content, to a new modern platform very soon. We want to make this as easy as possible for you, offering a significantly improved experience for all.
You will log into the new site with your email address and password that you use here. It is essential that your email address is correct before the migration.
In preparation for the move please:
- Follow this link: Your Profile
- Click View/Edit Complete Profile – this appears at the right side of the page.
- Make sure that your profile has your current email address. If this is not correct then you may not be able to access the new site after the migration.
To see how the new community site will look please visit the Bose Pro Portable PA Community. That site is public facing and you will be able to look around without logging in.
We have an article that will help you transition from the old forum to the new community.
Welcome! Getting Started in the Community
- A new modern user interface that is easy to use (as easy as most social media platforms).
- The site is easily accessible using mobile devices.
- Social Media sharing (share posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, … more).
- It will be simple to add images, audio and video clips to posts.
- All external links into the old platform will be automatically redirected to the new community.
- Bose Pro Community will use the new Bose Single Sign On solution (Gigya) [Customer Identity and Access Management].
This means that our customers on this platform will be able to log in with the same credentials to other applications as we bring them online.
Please reply here with questions.