Thank you Arno for your reply
I am working directly with Bose Pro Support and it is determined that a could be the processor. Replacement being shipped.vHowever I would like to get a solid resolution to this. This is the fifth unit I'm installing and they all had the same volume issue.
- If the units are rebooted, what are the LED status of the CC-3Ds?
- SPINNING THEN GO TO MAX
- Are the CC-3Ds and CSP set to DHCP or Static (if set to static please try Static, should not change the start up level though)?
- Which firmware is loaded in the CSP (I've tested with Utility Software version 1.0.2 / Application Version v1.172) and CC-xDs (0.200)?
- LATEST VERSION DOUBLE CHECKED
- Can you send me your design file (Json file)?
- YES, PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL
- Can you provide me de serial number?
I hooked up another CSP428 unit from our local Bose rep and it did not follow the Volume at MAX issue but still did not return to original Volume settings. They did not go to MAX but anywhere from 10 oclock to 2 oclock. I'm stumped.
Hopefully the new processor will solve this. I received the original processor November 2019. I was told the manufacturer date was January 2019. Possible issues with early shipments?
At INFOCOMM 2019 I was told CSP processors were just about to start shipping. This is my 5th unit and every single one has experienced this Volume Settings not staying on last setting after power cycle of CSP processor.