Hi Ricky Tinker,
Welcome to the Bose Pro Portable PA Community.
Thank you for your interesting question. Before we get to answers, I've got some questions for you.
- Do you have a mixing desk? What kind (please provide a link)
- Are the performers on an elevated stage? If so, how big is the stage and how high is it?
- How high is the room?
- Are the people in the audience seated or standing? Are they all on the same level?
- Are the performers facing down the length of the room toward the 5-meter wall 10 meters away? Or are they facing the 10-meter wall 5 meters away? Basically: what is the distance from the powered loudspeaker to the people farthest away?
- What type of event is this? Pub sing-along, worship, something else?
- Will people be singing along or SINGING along enthusiastically?
- What kind of background noise are we trying to overcome?
- What kind of music are you performing?
- How much low-end support do you need? Bass frequencies to motivate people to dance?
- Do you have percussion accompaniment coming from the keyboard?
- Will you be using your sound system for spoken word?
Please tell us more about your application. This will help us to give you an informed answer.