If you're using Spotify and want to adjust the EQ over Bluetooth with your S1 Pro system you can use the Spotify Equalizer ⇐
I just tried it.
- Turn the down volume on Channel 3 on two S1 Pro systems
- Use the Bose Connect app to connect to the first S1 Pro system
- Use the Bose Connect app to connect to the second S1 Pro system
- I chose to run stereo (optional)
- I set the volume about half-way in the Bose Connect app
- Open Spotify and play some music
- Use the Spotify Equalizer to lower the bass frequencies (I tried several of the presets and then made some changes manually)
- Make adjustments to the volume to suit the situation
This demonstrates a couple of things.
- You can use the Bose Connect app to set up two S1 Pro systems
- Use another app to play some music
- Use can use another app to modify the EQ