I recently held my first music workshop utilizing a Klipsch home 7.1 theatre with Dolby Surround for critical listening which is a key part of the workshop. Media used are FLAC and Lossless files. The mission was accomplished with the Klipsch but it wasn’t practical for the repeated moves etc... but the concept was proven. up....
I got the Bose F1 Set up to create a more dynamic and immersive listening experience and being that it's my first foray into Pro Audio I wanted to get some feedback from the Pro's and Enthusiasts.
My plans for a full 7.1 Surround Bose system are the following :
1. 2 - BOSE F1 812's with F1 Subs ( L/R )
2. 1 - Bose Roomatch RMU208 ( Center ) separate amp for Center...
3. 4 - BOSE S1 Pros - ( Side / Rear Surround )
4. MacBook Pro w/ (Ableton Live 10 or Protools with Penteo 7 Surround Plugin )
5. 1 - Bose Tonematch T8S or something just as capable.
If anyone has gone down this road, or is familiar with complicated set ups I welcome your feedback. If anything is missing from my list please chime in as well I want this to be a pseudo - plug and play set up.