Here's where you can post questions and comments about the upcoming L1 Owners Conference to be held in New England October 29-31.
quote:In order to retain the intimacy and fellowship of the Big Sur meeting, the total number of attendees will be limited, so please register early to guarantee a spot. We are expecting to be sold out.
quote:Originally posted by ST:
So we are all going to be together in one place for a day or two. Let's see what we'd like to talk about.
Here are some ideas, and it would be terrific if you would add to the list or just comment on what is here:
- B1s and Tone (the effect on tone, headroom, etc of adding additional B1's, whether via an additional PS1 or the PackLite)
- Dual mono, and the frequency cancellation that can ensue
- Equipping the band (for those folks who are doing the gear for everyone).
- Guitar Tubes, Amps, Modellers
- Improvements and wish list
- Introducing new performers to the System.
- Long term user perspectives
- Making it work as a house system
- Microphones (some of the different popular mic choices, like the KMS 105, the Audix OM5, and the Shure Beta 87A)
- Mono vs stereo, especially for sequenced or prerecorded trackstracks (background for live performers)
- Where is the market and how to reach them?
- Where we first met - talking about the forum
Nothing here is cast in stone, it's just a place to start talking about talking.
Big Sur Bose Bash Links:
NEW Big Sur Bose Bash - 168 hours and counting (agenda and most recent announcements)
Official Announcement and News
General Discussion Questions, suggestions, arrangements
Bose-O's West Poll Who's coming
> Discussion Topics Things to talk about face-to-face. (you are here)
quote:Originally posted by J'neane Smith:
This is an RSVP concerning the Fall conference. I regret to have to say that I will not be able to make to the Fall conference. I am too tied up here in Idaho to be able to make it out to Mass., especially on such short notice. However, this is something I would very much be interested in for the furure.
I am an acoustic guitar solo instrumentalist. I also sing a bit as well. And I have ideas on how to get the most out of this system that I would not mind sharing. I use both channels 1 and 2 for my guitar. For this, I use various guitar preamps and stereo output effects pedals and/or processors to get the best sound and volume. I also use channels 3 and 4 for my voice by using preamps and reverb pedals. If you want to know a bit more about who I am, check out my website at acousticreflections.net .
quote:Tied up in Idaho
quote:Originally posted by Mandy-At-Bose:
Right now I am trying to put together a list of the full names of everyone coming to the conference (including guests) for the tour we will be doing. Please email me at email@example.com with the information.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you soon!
quote:Originally posted by captbanjo:
Hey Saxman7. I read about this quite a few weeks ago and by the time I got around to reading it, it had been a out a while so it was posted well in advance.