How do I properly connect 2 guitars and 2 Sure 58 mics to the base unit with no mixer.
Thank you for joining the Bose Portable PA Community. Welcome.
The L1 Classic has four inputs channels.
Channels 1 and 2
- You can connect microphones or instruments
- Connect your Shure SM58 microphones to these inputs
Channels 3 and 4
- You can connect line level input sources
- Instruments with built-in preamps
- Do your guitars have built-in preamps, they should work
If your guitars don't have built-in preamps (take batteries? have a volume control?) you may need an external preamp or an mixer.
Does that help?