You can share an audio file here! Add it as an attachment like I did below. Please upload only content for which you have the copyright or permissions.
I did this simple track to demonstrate how a Guitar processor and Model II can sound as an electric guitar amp.
- a big jazz box
- running through a Kemper Profiling Amp
- to my T1® (set to Electric Guitar / Flat), no effects or zEQ
- to my Model II with B1 at about 15 feet
- recorded live in the air with Cliff Mics RM1 microphone
- through a PreSonus Audiobox 22VSL
- using Audacity through a PC
There's no post-production or edits, just the overdub for the second track.