I work most weekends as a speaker and worship leader for Church/youth rally events. About 70% of what I do is larger conferences with sound provided. The other 30% is churches where the PAS would be markedly better and more completely within my control than the existing church system or a pore quality rented rig. SO.... do you think it would be possible to fly with it? Has anyone investigated this before? If I had an Anvil case made for it would it hold up under the banging around? I travel about 40 weekends a year. It has been a full time profession/ministry for 12 years. I would be willing to test the idea for you if you would find it of any value. Anyway, any advice would be welcome. I postitively DON'T want to spend two thousand bucks and then break the thing in a month!