It's good to hear from you again. I'm sorry you're having trouble, but we can get this sorted out.
The first step is to set up the gain staging (trim setting) for each microphone and the T8S. You don't need the S1 Pro turned on for this part.
Next, let's connect the T8S to the S1 Pro system.
Turn off the S1 Pro.
Use a Tip-Ring-Sleeve cable to connect the right output (1/4" 6.35mm) output jack to the S1 Pro channel 1.
On the S1 Pro channel 1
- Set Reverb Off
- Bass and Treble at 12:00 o'clock
- Volume at 11:00 o'clock
On the T8S, assuming you have set the input trims as in the video.
- Turn the Master Volume Off
- Turn the microphone channel volume Off
- Mute any channels that you aren't using
- Turn on the S1 Pro
- Do you hear a hum or any odd noises?
- Turn up the Master Volume
- Do you hear a hum or odd noises?
- Turn down the Master Volume
- Turn the microphone channel up to 12:00 o'clock
- Bring up the Master Volume until you can hear your microphone well
From this point on, you can leave the S1 Pro channel 1 settings as they are and control the sound with the T8S.
Things should sound good at this point. So you can try setting up the other microphones.
If you are getting squealing feedback from the microphones, please see:
How do things sound now?
The ToneMatch mixers come with a few sample Scenes to give you some examples of some settings to try for different situations. You can use those Scenes or modify and overwrite them. The rest is up to you.
Does that help?