Thank you for joining the Bose Portable PA Community. Welcome.
I'm sorry you're having a problem with the solid red LED on your S1 Pro.
When my unit is plugged, the light on the back is red. I read what to do, and took the battery out and then re-installed - but it is till red. What can I do!? I bought in September of this year. Thanks
Please check these steps for me.
- Does the unit work on AC power when the battery is not installed?
- Trickle charge the battery for four hours
- Install the battery in the S1 Pro
- Plug the unit into AC power
- Put the power switch in the off (middle position)
- Let it charge for at least four hours
- Is the red LED still on?
If the LED is still on after trickle charging for four hours, please contact Bose Support tomorrow. They will help you.
Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET