2007 Midwest L1™ Enthusiasts

PICTURES AND MEMORIES OF A GREAT CONFERENCE

Ken-at-Bose
Hi Folks, I'm back from an amazing few days in St. Louis at the 2007 Midwest L1™ Enthusiasts conference. BabyBlueEyes, Bob in St. Louis, John Nell, and others did an extraordinary job of organizing the event. I'm sure there will be many other photos that will help fill in how the day unfolded. Here are a few of mine. KenRead More...
STL Bose bash rules! Same here for my pictures and video. Well, Pete has my video, such as it is. Not sure how good any of it really is. I think our camera is a bit funky, or perhaps it's just me. Anyway, looking forward to seeing some of it. NRead More...

Conference III is in the pocket

BabyBlueEyes
Boys and girls, I could not be more delighted. No, I could not could be. It was everything I expected and I expected nothing. That sounds foolish. I guess I mean I could not imagine it any better, really. Just wonderful. Right now, it is late, and I am wiped, so just quick high points for now: At-Bose........man, what can I say? If I could handpick friends - indeed, if I could design friends - they could not be any more.......I don't know what to say. What a treat to be able to spend time...Read More...
Awesome photo gallery John!Read More...

Christmas came early

Christmas may be five months from today, but it came early in Kentucky. Santa came in a brown truck with my wonderful door prize from the St. Louis gathering. I brought everything home as fast as possible, and had it up and running in just minutes. It took longer to open the shipping boxes than to get the system put together. I selected the singer songwriter scene, added a touch of reverb (12%), went to the zEQ and touched up the highs and mids, and I was in business. The sound is wonderful,...Read More...
Andy, The prize couldn't have gone to a worthier fellow. You will undoubtedly bring greater and greater joy to your audiences. And perhaps for yourself too. I was so knocked out by your story of starting guitar at what -- 28??? It gave me inspiration and hope that I might not have to wait to be reincarnated to begin the odyssey myself. All the best, KenRead More...

MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS!!!

Ken-at-Bose
Itching to death here to hit the road. Can't wait to see and meet everybody. Chris, Neil, and I will be in my dinnertime, air travel vagaries permitting. See ya in a minute!!! (vibrating) KenRead More...
My mind is reeling from the weekend, the images of the Model II overwhelming my head. As I got to work, this was the first thing I noticed. Can you imagine what it made me think of?Read More...

Midwest L1 Enthusiasts 2007

BabyBlueEyes
Ladies and gentleman, let me start the ball rolling on a thread dedicated to discussion of a Midwest USA jam, featuring the beloved L1 Loudspeaker and its family of products and users. My name is BabyBlueEyes, and I'm a Bose-a-holic. Several have expressed interest in a couple different threads - boys, you know who you are - and it seems that some so-called "official" chat should be had to begin ironing out details. St. Louis area members have already thrown in their enthusiasm and expressed...Read More...
Baby Blue Eyes (Nathan) asked that we move all the posts that followed the wind up of the conference to the new Scrapbook thread. Please follow the link above.Read More...
Page

ST. LOUIS WEEKEND DETAILS HERE

BabyBlueEyes
PLEASE CHECK THE WIKI DATE Saturday, July 14th, 2007 11 am to 11 pm VENUE Maplewood, MO The Schlafly Bottleworks SCHEDULE, LODGING, ETC Details forthcoming. There is a nice cluster of hotels approximately 3 miles northwest of the venue (check with your favorite online geographic locator). Of course others are throughout the St. Louis area, within a 10 mile radius. We may be able to do something very impromptu at one where one of us is staying. Otherwise... All day Saturday the 14th at The...Read More...
To save space for the whole band in my mini-van, I've opted to bring only 2-L1s. I'm also trying to make space for a real bass drum so we can try the T1 Kick Gate. Surely there will be plenty of other systems on hand for me to plug into. Nevermind...I changed my mind and loaded it back up. It's my L1. There are many like it, but this one is mine .Read More...
Page

INPUT NEEDED - Venue and schedule details coming soon

BabyBlueEyes
Dear Musicians Community: For all of you that have expressed interest in a Midwest gathering for this summer, thanks a bunch. And if you are planning on coming, we look forward to seeing you! Within the next week or two – let’s say by May 15th - I hope to be able to give you some solid details on the schedule, venue, any associated costs, and other FUN stuff. But we need your help! One thing that we know for sure is the date: Saturday, July 14th. This may extend, but no more than Friday...Read More...
DETAILS THREAD http://bose.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=8206048934&f=...981029464#1981029464Read More...
Having trouble signing in?

We recently updated our sign-in procedure and if you have old sign-in data cached, this can create a problem. Please:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies
  2. Then close the browser (not just the window)
  3. Open the browser and try again
Thank you

Please make sure that your profile is up to date